(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 29 — Tridarrius Daishone Williams, 18, of 360 Hunt Lane, Clinton, was charged with trespassing, simple non-physical assault. Written promise; court date is Aug. 25.
• July 29 — Jessica Royal, 33, of 535 Renfrow Road, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. Written promise; court date is Aug. 20.
• July 29 — Russell Lashawn Skinner, 36, of 703 Park Ave., Clinton, was charged with 21 counts of simple worthless check. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Aug. 18.
• July 29 — Ladedra Altorvise Raines, 38, of 205 Eliza Lane, Clinton, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon and damage to personal property. No bond set; court date is Aug. 11.
• July 29 —Natasha Hinkle of Salemburg reported theft of items from her home, including a computer, two DVD players, electronic piano and assorted cash. Items were valued at $1,080.
• July 29 — Anna Clack of Clinton reported assorted jewelry and cash taken from her home. The items were valued at over $2,000.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.