(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Feb. 2 — Krystal Breanna Martin, 28, of 1773 Robeta Court, Fayetteville, was charged with simple possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance, simple possession of a Schedule III controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $2,500; court date is April 25.
• Feb. 2 — James William Richardson, 36, of 826 Honrine Road, Clinton, was charged on out-of-county warrants with nine counts of burglary-forcible entry and seven counts of felony larceny. Bond set at $85,000; court date is Feb. 6.
• Feb. 3 — James Nicholas Rasberry, 37, of 17 Broad St., Wilson, was charged with assault by strangulation. No bond set; court date is Feb. 9.
• Feb. 3 — Jaime Jesus Velazquez-Vazquez, 26, of 907 Jasper St., Clinton, was charged with assault on a child under 12 and assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Feb. 21.
• Feb. 4 — Terri Arlinda Pope, 32, of 806 New Hope Church Road, Turkey, was charged on out-of-county warrants with three counts of embezzlement. Bond set at $7,500; court date is March 2.
• Feb. 4 — Wesley Myrick Anderson, 37, of 1697 Halltown Road, Autryville, was charged on out-of-county warrants with hit and run-leaving the scene of property damage and failure to reduce speed. Bond set at $1,500; court date is March 5.
• Feb. 4 — Francisco Manuel Buelna II, 41, of 3590 Carroll Store Road, Autryville, was charged with assault inflicting physical injury on a law enforcement officer. Bond set at $7,500; court date is Feb. 9.
• Feb. 1 — Marvin Tew of Clinton reported the theft of a welder tank, valued at $1,200, and power drill and assorted tools, valued at $105.
• Feb. 3 — Manuel Lopez of Faison reported the theft of a window air conditioning unit, valued at $850.
• Feb. 3 — Raymond Davis of Clinton reported a residential break-in, with a 42-inch TV, coffee pot and other assorted items taken. They were valued at $665.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.