(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Feb. 20 —Larisa Ann Dillinger, 30, of 3171 Moore’s Bridge Road, Rose Hill, was charged with child abuse (non-assaultive). Bond set at $2,500; court date is March 8.
• Feb. 20 — William Thomas Beahn, 35, of 545 HW Jernigan Lane, Dunn, was charged with felony larceny. Bond set at $7,500; court date is Feb. 23.
• Feb. 20 — Jeremy Omar Rosales, 22, of 1781 Chancey Road, Clinton, was charged with simple physical assault and communicating threats. Bond set at $2,000; court date is March 15.
• Feb. 20 — Lisa Simmons, 48, of 55 Bumpy Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple physical assault. Bond set at $500; court date is March 15.
• Feb. 20 — Rommie Melvin of Garland reported the theft of four shotguns, two rifles, a computer, Android TV box and X-Box. Items valued at $4,900.
• Feb. 20 — Keith Capps of Autryville reported a break-in, with assorted hand tools, a miller welder and tow dolly taken. Items valued at $8,150.
• Feb. 20 — Jane Herring of Newton Grove reported the theft of numerous items, including antique furniture, an Oriental rug and a clock. Items valued at $2,550. Damage to a door casing and lock was estimated at $600.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.