(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 14 — Raymond Tate Farmer, 23, of 2020 Boren Brick Road, Roseboro, was charged with larceny and possessing/concealing stolen property. Bond set at $25,000; court date is Aug. 28.
• Aug. 15 — William Darrell Garner, 37, of 506 Margaret St., Clinton, was charged with simple possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and failure to comply with monies. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Sept. 14.
• Aug. 15 — Jernell Careine Coley, 35, of 27 St. Charles Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. Bond set at $500; court date is Sept. 15.
• Aug. 16 — Miles David Weeks, 24, of 115 Hamilton Drive, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Sept. 17.
• Aug. 14 — Ericson Cifuentes reported a 42-inch Sanyo TV, Apple tablet and Canon camera, valued at a total of $1,850, stolen from his home.
• Aug. 14 — Clinten Parker of Clinton reported the theft of a 9mm handgun, valued at $700.
• Aug. 15 — Rita Coates of Clinton reported a chemical sprayed on her trees, resulting in an estimated $30,000 worth of damage.
• Aug. 16 — Barbara Warrick and several other victims reported the theft of cash and prescription medications, valued at $960.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.