(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Sept. 2 — Moises Najera Olivera, 27, of 16 Spearman Lane, Clinton, was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Sept. 22.
• Sept. 2 — Judy Glenn Barefoot, 47, of 12862 Dunn Road, Godwin, was charged with communicating threats. No bond set; court date is Sept. 22.
• Sept. 2 — Brittney Robinson of Turkey reported the theft of a Samsung 32-inch TV and iPad 2, valued at $900.
• Sept. 2 — Abelardo Orona of Clinton reported a riding mower and an air compressor, valued at $4,300, stolen from his property.
• Sept. 2 — Daren Hall of Rose Hill reported the theft of a .40-caliber semi-automatic handgun, valued at $450.
• Sept. 2 — Eva Underwood of Newton Grove reported the theft of a 9mm handgun, valued at $550.
• Sept. 2 — Tiffany Freeman of Dunn reported a 9mm handgun, valued at $300, stolen.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.