(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Jan. 10 — Quanisha Bryant, 25, of 91 S. Clinton Drive, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. No bond or court date set.
• Jan. 12 — Stephanie Nicole Mayorga, 27, of 702 Stewart Ave., Clinton, was charged with simple assault. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Feb. 4.
• Jan. 12 — Devin James Butler, 18, of 152 Cabbage Patch Road, Clinton, was charged with domestic violence protective order violation. No bond set; court date is Jan. 29.
• Jan. 13 — Alma Nava Villanoeva, 34, of 111617 Harnett-Dunn Hwy., Dunn, was charged with simple assault and resisting public officer. No bond set; court date not listed.
• Jan. 13 — Adrian David Merritt, 29, of 50 Quarterhorse Lane, Clinton, was charged with trespass of real property. No bond set; court date is Feb. 6.
• Jan. 13 — Johnathon Ray King, 26, of 3077 Mount Olive Hwy., Newton Grove, was charged with assault on a female. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Feb. 11.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.